2 You must be competent

After the 30th November, you must have evidence of a recognised competency when you fly.  You can easily meet this requirement if:

  • You have an existing BMFA Achievement.
  • You will take the BMFA’s Remote Competency Certificate  which can be completed via this website (https://rcc.bmfa.uk/rcc) or on paper (please contact the BMFA Office).
  • You take the CAA’s Online test and receive a CAA Flyer ID (https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/individual) or hold another CAA recognised competency.

Please note that it is still a requirement to have a valid Operator ID on your aircraft.

Be Lawful App